Top 27 Tourist Attraction In BangaloreBangalore is one of the most popular metropolitan cities and also the capital of the Indian state of Karnataka. Also known as the ‘Garden of India’ greenery is found in abundance and this magnificent city has a culture of love for music running down in its routes. It is an urban orientation, a western metropolis, and an important high-tech computer center and that is the reason why it has earned the nickname of Silicone Valley of India. This cosmopolitan was also declared as the most liveable city in India for owning a business. Bangalore is visited by thousands of tourists throughout the year who spare some time out of their busy lives to spend in the classic pubs and breweries in the exotic weather. Peoples are confused when they are planning their tour to Bangalore. So here we provide top 27 places to visit in Bangalore, where you must visit during your Bangalore tour.
Best Places to Visit In Bangalore
1. Anthargange Bangalore: - Anthargange is a wonderful tourist place which is located near Bangalore with religious significance and nature & trekking destination.
2 Avani Bangalore: - Avani is known for the housing of various ancient temples. It is also a popular place for rock climbing. This place is also an important historical site and a popular sightseeing spot around Bangalore.
3. Bannerghatta National Park Bangalore: - Bannerghatta National Park is the very popular wildlife park and also one of the top tourist places in Bangalore. This park is spread in reserve forests of Anekal Range.
4. Bheemeshwari Bangalore: - Bheemeshwari is a small town which is situated in Mandya district of Karnataka. It is situated between the Shivanasamudra Falls and Mekedatu on River Cauvery. This is one of the famous tourist places to visit near Bangalore and a well-known place for the activities of trekking and adventure near Bangalore city, apart from being a famous Bangalore weekend getaway for one day trip.
5. Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple Nandi Bangalore: - Bhoga Nandeeshwara Temple situated in Nandi village is a grand temple dedicated to Lord Shiva. This temple is a great specimen of South Indian temple architecture. It is one of the best temples near Bangalore and also one of the best one day trip near Bangalore.
6. Big Banyan Tree Bangalore: - The Dodda Alada Mara literally translated to Big Banyan Tree is a giant Banyan tree located in the village of Kethohalli in the
7. Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta Bangalore: - Bilikal Rangaswamy Betta is a hill near Kanakapura town. It is one of the highest hills in the area. It is also called as Bilikal Betta means white rocks. This is a good destination for short one-day trekking from Bangalore and is one of the popular tourist places to visit near Bangalore city.
8. Channapatna Bangalore: - Channapatna is a small town famous for wooden toys. This place is also famous for door hangings, powder boxes, and traditional jewelry.
9. Channarayana Durga Bangalore: - Channarayana Durga is a hilltop fort near Madhugiri in Tumkur district of Karnataka. There are few temples and old structures inside the fort. Though most of the place is in ruins without any care, few monuments are still intact.
10. Chunchi waterfalls Bangalore: - Chunchi Falls on the River Arkavathi is one of the famous weekend getaways around Bangalore and also among the most visited Bangalore tourist places.
11. Devarayanadurga Bangalore: - Devarayanadurga is a rocky hill situated in the midst of picturesque locality at an altitude of 3940 ft. The main attraction of Devarayanadurga is the temples of Yoga Narasimha & Bhoga Narasimha.
12. Ghati Subramanya Temple Bangalore: - Ghati Subramanya is a popular pilgrim center located near Doddaballapur. This is one of the popular sites pilgrimages near Bangalore and among the well known Bangalore places of interest.
13. Janapada Loka Bangalore: - Bangalore City Railway Station, the Folk Art Museum or Janapada Loka is situated on the Bangalore - Mysore highway near Ramanagaram. This is one of the popular places of interest in Bangalore.
14. Kokkare Bellur Bird Sanctuary Bangalore: - Kokkare Bellur Bird Sanctuary is located in Mandya District of Karnataka and is about 20 km from Mandya. The name of the village is derived from Kokkare meaning stork and Bellur meaning village of jaggery. This is one of the popular tourist places to visit near Bangalore & Mysore.
15. Kolar Bangalore: - Kolar is a small town which was once famous for gold mines. Kolar has several tourist attractions like Someshwara Temple & Kolaramma Temple.
16. Kotilingeshwara Bangalore: - Sri Kotilingeshwara Temple is a wonderful temple situated at Kammasandra village between Bangarapet and Bethamangala. This is one of the popular pilgrimage sites to visit around Bangalore and also one of the ideal
17. Makalidurga Bangalore: - Makalidurga is a hill fort situated near the village of Makali in Karnataka. This is one of the top things to do in Bangalore.
18. Muthyala Maduvu Bangalore: - Muthyala Maduvu is a small & cute waterfall. Also known as Pearl Valley, this is one of the popular Bangalore tourist places to visit for half day.
19. Nandi Hills Bangalore: - Nandi Hills or Nandidurga is a popular tourist place to visit near Bangalore. It is geographically located close to Skandagiri.
20. Nrityagram Bangalore: - Nrityagram is a famous dance village on the outskirts of Bangalore.
21. Ramanagara Bangalore: - Ramanagara is a town in Karnataka. It is also the headquarters of Ramanagara district. It is the base for few good short trekking trails near Bangalore.
22. Ranganatha Swamy Temple Magadi Bangalore: - The Ranganatha Swamy Temple located in Magadi is an ancient temple and a protected monument. This is one of the popular pilgrimage sites to visit around Bangalore.
23. Sangama & Mekedatu Bangalore: - Sangama and Mekedatu are two lovely places situated nearby. This is one of the famous weekend getaways from Bangalore. Sangama is the place where Arakavathi river merges with River Kaveri.
24. Savandurga Hills Bangalore: - The Savandurga hill is considered to be among the largest monolith hills in Asia.
25. Shivaganga Hill Bangalore: - There are also two Shiva temples, one very close to the foot of the hill, called Shivaganga Temple and another one at top of the hill, called Gavi Gangadhareshwara Temple.
26. Skandagiri Bangalore: - Skandagiri is an ancient mountain fortress. Skandagiri is also known as Kalavara Durga. It has an ancient dilapidated fort that belonged to a local king and was later concurred and used by Tipu Sultan.