Royal Rajasthan holds the greatest treasures of culture rich tradition, fair and festival, landscapes. Rajasthan is very popular tourist destination in India. And time to time travellers are searching for tuorist destinations in Rajasthan. So today here we share top 10 places to visit in Rajasthan in November. These high tourist places to visit in November listed below, while the tour in Rajasthan should not be missed these best places to visit in Rajasthan in November. November will be a pleasant and enjoyable time. Rajasthan in November is fresh early in the morning and evening, In month of November their day is sunny and comfortable day. List of the top 10 places to visit in Rajasthan in November.
1. Shekhawati: - Shekhawati is very popular offbeat destination to visit in Rajasthan. Their are lots of historical builtings with murals and wall printing. It is very popular places to visit in Rajasthan in month of November. Rajasthan City Day Tour offer best tour packages in major cities of Rajasthan.
2. Udaipur: - Udaipur is also known as The City of Lakes or Venice of the East. This place is trademark for those who wants beautyfull destinations in Rajasthan. So you enjoy your holiday in Rajasthan in month of November. Udaipur Tourism
3. Mount Abu: - Mount Abu is only hill station in Rajasthan and very popular in those travellers who loves hill stations. So if you thinking for make your holiday beautyfull and worthy then visit Mount Abu in the month of November. Mount Abu Tourism
4. Bharatpur: - Bharatpur Bird Sanctuary is very popular destination who loves bird watching. Bharatpur is one of the best destination to visit in Rajasthan in month of November.
5. Bundi: - Bundi is known for its beautifully designed palaces, fort, temples and stepwell. Main tourist attraction in Bundi is Bundi Fort and it is very popular tourist destination in Rajasthan in month of November.
6. Bikaner: - Bikaner is surrounded by Thar Desert and main tourist attraction in Bikaner is Junagarh Fort. It is also one of the best tourist attraction in the month of November in Rajasthan. Bikaner Tourism
7. Pushkar: - Pushkar Lake is very popular in Rajasthan and one of the main tourist attraction in Rajasthan. Main tourist attraction in Pushkar are Pushkar Camel Fair, Brahma temple, Pushkar Lake, sand dunes camp, etc. Pushkar Tourism
8. Jodhpur: - Mehrangarh Fort and Umaid Bhawan Palace is one of the main tourist attraction in Jodhpur. It is also known as Blue City of Rajasthan, because all houses of old Jodhpur city is painted by blue color and it attracts lots of tourists in Jodhpur. Visit Jodhpur in month of Nomber is best destination for you. Jodhpur Tourism
9. Alwar: - Sariska Tiger Reserve is one of the main wildlife sanctuary in Rajasthan which is situated in Alwar. With that some museum and Bala Qila fort is one of the main tourist attraction in Alwar. So plain a holiday in this wonderful city because it is one of the main tourist place to visit in Rajasthan in the month of November.
10. Jaipur: - Jaipur is also known as Pink City of Rajasthan. Rajasthan is popular for its forts, palaces, their culture, and festivals, etc. It is one of the best tourist places to visit in Rajasthan in month of November. Jaipur Tourism